If you purchase any products or services from Showhere, separate terms and conditions will be provided for agreement according to the sale.
- If you purchase any products or services from us, separate terms and conditions to be provided will apply to the sale.
Changes to our Website
- We may update our Website from time to time, and may change the Content (as defined in clause 5.1) at any time. However, please note that any of the Content on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- Although we use our reasonable efforts to update the Content, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the Content is free from errors or omissions, accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Accessing our Website
- Our Website is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our Website, or any Content or other information on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, restrict, discontinue or change all or any part of our Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material we publish on it and any material you gain access to through the Website (the “Content”). The Content is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved and unless otherwise specified, the authors of such works asserts their moral right under Chapter 4 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 to be identified as the author of the relevant works.
- We own the Content of our Website and provide it to you for your informational purposes only. You must not use, exploit or modify any part of the Content for commercial or other purposes (other than for your internal business purposes) without notifying us of your intentions and obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Nothing on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right in or to our intellectual property rights without our express written permission.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
- We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that our Website does not contain or disseminate any viruses or material which is malicious or technologically harmful. However, we do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses and we are not liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your device, equipment, software, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website, including configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit or distribute all or any portion of the Website or its Content in any form or media or by any means;
- attempt to de-compile, reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the Website;
- access all or any part of the Website in order to build a product or service which competes with the Website;
- use the Website to provide services to third parties; or
- misuse our Website, including by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our sites, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our sites. You must not attack our sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- By breaching clause 6.3.6, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
Linking to our Website
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any websites that are not owned by you.
- Our Website must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from our Website
- Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the content of those websites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Our responsibility to you
Subject to clause 11.1, we:
- exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Website or any Content on it; and
will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Website; or
- use of, or reliance on, any Content displayed on our Website.
- loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Jurisdiction and applicable law